Classic SAE 30 Break-In Oil
- SAE 30 break in oil
- For break-in on the road, or dyno
- Change after approximately 500 miles
Use for initial running in of re-built engines. Formulated for running in on the road. Can be used for test bed running. Run engine at peak torque to ensure maximum bedding-in of piston rings. Drain and refill with the Millers Classic lubricant most suitable for the engine. Suitable for limited road use (500 miles) after which it should be replaced with the appropriate Millers Classic Engine Oil.
• High quality mineral oil formulated to solve the problems experienced when reconditioned engines do not bed-in.
• Provides full protection to highly stressed valve gear and associated components whilst allowing piston rings to bed in against the bore.
• Good running in will optimise the performance and fuel efficiency of a reconditioned engine.
• Very low leak down (4%) obtained after thorough running in process.
API: SE, CC
SAE Viscosity 30
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.887
Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 11.9
Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 104
Viscosity Index 103
Pour Point (°C) -15
Flash Point (°C) >200
Heath & Safety Health and Safety Data Sheet 5439 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department. For Technical assistance call +44 (0) 1484 475060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org